COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Fort Myers
Many of our patients have dental insurance, which they use to significantly lower the cost of their dental care. Occasionally, people say dental insurance isn’t worth the cost because of the annual maximum benefits that most dental plans have. However, we see our patients with insurance getting cleanings, exams and x-rays on a regular basis. It isn’t as likely that they will have any major problems because cavities are caught early, before they turn into an expensive problem. If you’re wondering, “Which dentist can help me figure out how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Fort Myers to save money?” the answer is to use your preventative care benefits.
How Do I Begin My Search to Find a Dentist in Fort Myers by Insurance?
To begin your search to find a dentist in Fort Myers by insurance type, you’ll need to establish whether you have a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan or a Health Maintenance Organization (PPO) plan. If your plan is a PPO, you will need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance. Finding a dentist in your PPO network is very likely to save you more money. If you have an HMO plan, you must visit an in-network dentist that accepts HMO insurance to use your benefits. As you search for, “a dentist near me who accepts my insurance,” give our office a call. We submit claims for our patients to a number of different insurance companies.
How Can I Learn More About My Dental Benefits?
You will want to start using your benefits immediately once you know where to go for dental care. Start with an exam, x-rays and a teeth cleaning treatment to determine the state of your dental health. You can also ask your benefits manager “Where you I find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” To get an overview of your coverage, ask your dental insurance provider:
- What is my annual maximum benefits limit?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- If I don’t use my annual maximum benefits, does the amount left carry over to the following year?
- Will my dentist have to get pre-authorizations for major procedures?
- Is there a waiting period?
- Does my dental insurance have any exclusions regarding pre-existing conditions?
- How are emergencies handled?
- What is my co-pay for a root canal?
- Does my dental insurance cover upgraded materials?
- Does my dental insurance cover implants?
- Does my dental insurance cover veneers?
- Does my dental insurance cover braces for adults?
- Is there a limit to how many times I can have a procedure done?
Our Dentists Are Qualified to Care for Your Dental Health
Finding a dentist that takes insurance is not enough. You deserve a dentist that puts you at ease by explaining his or her treatment recommendations in simple language, so you can make informed decisions about your care. With our dentists you can learn about the pros and cons of each treatment, as well as the percentage of the procedure’s cost that your insurance company will pay. Additionally, our staff can request a predetermination of benefits for your peace of mind, to ensure that the procedure is covered. If you would like to find a dentist that is a good communicator and who puts patients at ease, contact our office to schedule your appointment today.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- Medicare Advantage
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare