We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Homestead
Do you have dental insurance from your employer? If so, don’t wait till you have a toothache to find a dentist in Homestead by insurance. If you start with an exam, which is usually fully covered, you can help prevent decay and other dental problems. When you begin your search for, “a dentist near me who accepts my insurance,” call our office to see if we accept your insurance. A regular family dentist can detect problems early, when they are easier to treat.
Who Should I Ask to Recommend a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
If you need to find a dentist in Homestead by insurance company, you can ask your co-workers for recommendations. Most likely, you have either a PPO or HMO plan where you need to find a network dental provider. You’ll want to visit a dentist in Homestead by insurance type in order to take advantage of your dental insurance. We accept many plans, so contact us at (305) 692-0017 if you need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance.
How Do I Start Using My Dental Insurance Benefits?
We will help you if you want to know, “how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Homestead.” In order to avoid any surprises, you ask your dental insurance provider:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- Do I have an annual dollar limit to my benefits?
- Is there a waiting period for certain procedures?
- Is there any clause about pre-existing conditions?
- What is my deductible?
- Does my dental insurance cover braces for adults?
- Does dental insurance pay for crowns?
- Will my dental insurance pay to replace a broken crown?
- Will my dental insurance pay for an implant?
- Does my dental insurance cover dentures?
- Will my dental insurance pay for any cosmetic procedures?
- Does my dental insurance cover sleep apnea treatment?
- Does my dental insurance pay for deep cleanings or other periodontal disease treatments?
If you have questions about your coverage, our knowledgeable staff can help you find the answers. You should know that regardless of your insurance, you are responsible for your bill.
We Can Help You Reach Your Dental Health Goals
When you find a dentist that takes insurance, he or she may sit down with you and discuss how to reach your dental health goals. Our dentists will discuss the proper way to brush your teeth, how often you should floss and more, making you a partner in reaching your dental health goals. You can do other things for your dental health as well, including avoiding soda, eating nutritious foods and getting enough restful sleep. At Dental Specialty Center of Homestead, our affordable fees and flexible financing options make it easy to have a healthy smile once again. Call us today to schedule an appointment to start using your dental insurance to its full advantage.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- Florida Dental Benefits
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Horizon (BCBS)
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare