We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Naples
We’re seeing more and more patients with dental insurance from their employer. Everyone wants a nice smile; and it might seem that dental insurance is the second most requested benefit after health insurance. Employers also know that good oral health and semi-annual exams are important to employee dental health as well as their overall health. Your employer designs your dental insurance contract and plans usually stress preventative care, while also covering a portion of other procedures.
Which Dentist Takes My Insurance in Naples?
When you go to find a dentist in Naples by insurance, you’ll need either a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. When you have a PPO plan, you’ll save more money by visiting an in-network dentist. An HMO plan requires you to select a network dentist.
Fortunately, it is easy to find a dentist in Naples by insurance, and you will find that we take numerous insurance plans. If you have children, you will want to find, “a family dentist near me who accepts my insurance” and who caters to both adults and children. Call us for more information and to determine if our dental provider is part of your network.
Where Do I Learn How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Naples?
Understanding a dental insurance policy is not easy. Your employee benefits coordinator can answer many of your questions. However, if the answers are not satisfactory, you can telephone your insurance company directly and clarify your coverage. You may want to ask these questions:
- Is there a maximum dollar benefit per year?
- Will I have to wait to have major dental work done?
- Does my dental insurance cover missing teeth that were extracted before my policy started?
- Does my dental insurance cover adult orthodontics?
- Does my dental insurance cover implants?
- Do I have to pay extra for tooth-colored fillings or other upgraded materials?
- Will my dental insurance cover veneers?
- How are dental emergencies handled?
- Will my dentist need pre-authorization for major procedures?
- Will my dental insurance cover a replacement crown if mine breaks?
Your benefits should never be your sole consideration when our dentist tells you that you need a procedure as soon as possible. A dentist that takes insurance typically knows your coverage and, if possible, he or she will recommend procedures with a high coverage rate. However, your long-term dental health and aesthetics are also important considerations. Our modest prices and financing options may help you get the procedure you want without putting too much of a strain on your budget.
We’re Committed to Your Long-Term Dental Health
When you look for, “a dentist near me who accepts my insurance,” you’ll want to find one who is committed to your long-term dental health. Our team will establish a care plan designed to prevent dental decay and gum disease. Our staff of professionals is dedicated to providing the service you deserve, and quality care with a smile. Please call our office to request an appointment and discover what quality service feels like.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Horizon (BCBS)
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare