We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Hialeah
Does your employer offer dental insurance as part of your benefits package? If so, you and your family will enjoy covered preventative care, which goes a long way toward preventing future dental problems. While annual checkups and cleanings are generally fully covered, our patient’s benefits and co-payments vary, depending on the plan their employer worked out with the insurance company. Call our office when you need, “a dentist near me who accepts my insurance.” We would like to meet you.
Which Dentist Takes My Insurance In Hialeah?
If you ask your benefits manager if he or she can help you find, “a dentist near me who accepts my insurance,” we hope you consider Palmetto Center for Dental Specialties. We are dental providers for various insurance companies and we are always glad to help you file your claims.
To find a dentist in Hialeah by insurance plan, whether PPO or HMO, is rather easy. You can find a network dentist that accepts PPO insurance in your community or a network dentist that accepts HMO insurance by checking your insurance paperwork. If we are in your network, and the odds are that we are in your network, give us a call at (786) 269-2961 to arrange an appointment today. Our friendly dental team always looks forward to meeting new patients.
You should learn more about your plan’s features if you have thought, “I need to know how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Hialeah.” You may have received a benefits information package to refer to, or you can call your insurance company directly and ask them:
- What are my maximum annual reimbursements?
- What is my deductible?
- Does my dental insurance cover twice yearly cleanings in full?
- Will my dental insurance cover a root canal?
- Are there limits to how many times a procedure can be done?
- Will my dental insurance pay for a porcelain crown?
- Will my dental insurance pay for implants?
- Is there a waiting period for major procedures?
When you find a dentist in Hialeah by insurance, you will have a dentist that takes insurance who understands how your plan works. For example, if you need extensive dental work, you and your dentist can plan the treatments to maximize your coverage. Our friendly dental team will also help you understand which limitations and exclusions in your plan apply to your care. You should know that you bear full financial responsibility for our fees.
We Provide Individualized, Stress-free Dental Care
At Palmetto Center for Dental Specialties, we offer our patients comprehensive dental care in a relaxing environment. Some of our patients have dental anxiety, which is common, while others worry about their out-of-pocket costs. We do everything possible to put our patients at ease, and for those who are worried about the cost, we can ask your insurance company for a predetermination of benefits. You’ll learn how much of our affordable fees you will need to cover by yourself. We offer financing options as well. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Wellness
- Dentaquest (accepted for Oral Surgery and Endodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- Florida Dental Benefits (accepted for Oral Surgery, Endodontist, and Periodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest (accepted for ages 16-20 only)
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- MCNA (accepted for Oral Surgery and Endodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare