We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Florida
Is There a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
Millions of Americans who have dental insurance need to find a dentist in Florida by insurance. If you’re one of these Americans, call the Dental Specialty Centers of Florida at and we can help you in your search for, “a dentist near me who accepts my insurance.” We’re a preferred provider with a wide variety of dental insurance companies. So, whether you need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, or if you just need more information on, “How to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Florida.” Insurance policies are complex and can be confusing; two people can pay different rates for the same procedure from the same dentist. Call us today at and start getting the information you need.
Which Dentist Takes My Insurance in Florida?
It’s essential to find the correct dentist when you’re searching for a dentist that takes insurance. Otherwise, you may not receive all the dental benefits that your plan provides. We can help you locate a qualified dentist for your dental needs in Florida so call our office at today. Start finding answers about your plan and benefits by speaking with our professional staff.
Dental Benefit Information and Education
Although we can answer many of your questions and are happy to do so, the best resource for answers is your plan provider. The following list of questions may help you determine your benefits when you talk to them.
- Do I have a PPO, an HMO, or something else?
- Do I have a copay?
- Do I have a deductible?
- Is there an annual benefit limit?
- Are there exclusions?
- Is there a waiting period before I have a procedure done?
- Is there a limit on office visits?
- Is there a prescription benefit?
- Does my plan cover implants?
- Does my plan cover missing teeth?
- Is Invisalign® covered?
- Are high quality materials covered?
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
If you have a PPO plan, you’ll probably have more participating dentists and a higher monthly premium. HMO plans have lower monthly premiums, but usually have fewer participating dentists in the area.
Even when you have excellent dental insurance, procedures can be costly. In order to help defray out-of-pocket expenses for our patients, we have several flexible financing options available. Call us at to learn more about these great financing offers. Bear in mind though, that ultimately you are responsible for all costs incurred at your dentist’s office.
Maintaining Good Dental Health Requires a Commitment
Call Dental Specialty Centers of Florida at and let us help you commit to achieving and maintaining your good dental health and hygiene. We strive to provide our patients with affordable, quality dental care so that they can maintain good oral hygiene, which is one step in maintaining good overall health. If you need to find a dentist in Florida by insurance, call us today at . We can answer your questions and schedule an appointment for you. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Arcelor Mittal
- Basix Student Dental
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CHIP Programs
- Care First
- Community Dental Alliance
- Connection Dental
- DDS (Dental Directory Services)
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Wellness
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Dentaquest (accepted for Oral Surgery and Endodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- First Common
- Florida Dental Benefits
- Florida Dental Benefits (accepted for Oral Surgery, Endodontist, and Periodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- H.R.I. (Health Resources)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest (accepted for ages 16-20 only)
- Horizon (BCBS)
- Keystone East Plan
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- MCNA (accepted for Oral Surgery and Endodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Michigan Dental Plan
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Valley Wellpoint